Please read all rules and requirements before submitting your project:
1. All non-English films must include English subtitles.
2. All films must be under 30 minutes (we are receiving films in two categories: Under 30 minutes and Under 15 minutes).
3. As a community we value storytellers that are able to tell complex and beautiful stories without resorting to explicit nudity and violence especially when it is used for shock value and not as an integral and essential part of the story.
4. Please submit all film submissions on filmfreeway.com (vimeo screener preferred)
5. By submitting your film, you agree that Damah International Film Festival (DIFF) can use parts or all of your film (including trailer/teaser/film poster/our website in print or electronic media, etc.) for promotional purpose.
6. To submit a film, you must have created the project yourself, own the rights or have permission from the owner of the content to submit the film to us.
7. You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our employees, owners, affiliates, and partners harmless from all claims and liability associated with your participation or entry to DIFF.
8. All fees are non-refundable.
9. Although every precaution will be taken to prevent loss or damage to materials while in the possession of the festival, DIFF is not responsible should any materials be damaged while in transit to or from, or while in the possession of the festival.
10. DIFF reserves the right to refuse to accept any submission deemed by the Festival to be inappropriate.
11. All submissions will not be returned.
12. The jury’s decisions are final.
13. The festival dates and location are subject to change.
14. Terms and conditions are subject to change. Any amendments will be posted on our website.